Monday, February 01, 2010

Tweeps - Please Read and RT

I'm sure any readers who are not familiar with Twitter will be saying, 'What on earth is she talking about?' to that title but today's message is really for those million or so people who are using the Twitter network.

Have you seen tweets with hash tags such as #AC #bestofAC or #ACwriter ?  If not then you don't know what you're missing and should check out my list @byfaithonly/associated-content

Associated Content or AC is a site that publishes articles, stories, videos, poetry, slide shows, and much more. All of the contributors are independent authors and photographers who enjoy sharing their work with others.

Yes, you will see a lot of AC members posting links in their tweets. These people (myself included) are not trying to sell you anything, not trying to get you to sign up for any program, and honestly not earning a whole lot of money for the work put into their published work.

The majority of what we earn comes from pay-per-views (PPV) - people read, view, or listen to our work and we earn. If no one comes to our content we earn pretty much nothing.

Am I encouraging you to 'click those links'? OK, yes I am, I don't write just to see my words in print. I write to share my thoughts, words, knowledge with others and so do most of the other contributors at Associated Content.

So, next time you see those hash tags #AC #bestofAC or #ACwriter how about taking a minute to see what's being offered. You just might be surprised and find something you really enjoy or is very helpful to you.

Peace and Joy,
Faith Draper aka byfaithonly

My Site By Faith Only.com
My Profile Associated Content
Follow Me on Twitter

No comments: