Sunday, January 31, 2010

Job Searching – Have a Plan

As with anything else in life having a plan when job searching is very important.

The first part of my job searching plan involves feeling better about myself. We all know that feeling when we are having a 'bad hair day' it just seems nothing at all goes right and if anything everything goes wrong.

Taking a deep breath, ok, several of them and cleansing my body of the negative thoughts and feelings that have surrounded me for months will do a lot to aid in feeling better about me and thus physically feeling better.

Other things that will greatly help are getting some fresh air. It is entirely too cold for a walk but a little old fashioned 'let the sun shine' will certainly help. Opening the shades and praying for sun today.

Then it will be on to working on my surroundings. It is a proven fact that a cluttered or dirty surrounding affects both your attitude and health. Although I would not say my house is dirty it certainly is cluttered – time to do some quick and early spring cleaning.

Also on the list of things to do today is to watch a movie. Not just any movie and actually one I have seen a hundred times before, "Braveheart". You know the one staring Mel Gibson. Am going to watch this time for homework – little cinema research for an article but not what you would expect, no 'movie review'.

This should keep me busy for the day and work towards my job search plan.

Want a little spring in the middle of winter? Check out these slideshows

Peonies
www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/22294/peonies_.html

Daffodils
www.associatedcontent.com/slideshow/23720/daffodils.html


Peace and Joy,
Faith Draper aka byfaithonly

My Site By Faith Only.com
My Profile Associated Content
Follow Me on Twitter

No comments: