Wednesday, February 06, 2008

So Much to Do So Little Time

Some days I wonder what on earth it's going to be next. These last few weeks have been just that - hectic and no relief.

Do have those times, be it days, weeks, or months. Maybe even years. For me it seems there is never a dull moment yet I feel like I've done nothing with my life.

I remember several years ago my Mom asked me if I would know what to do with myself if there wasn't something going on. Nope I wouldn't!

So, my great thought for the day is this with so much to do and so little time why do I/we keep looking for more 'things'? Because it's in our nature - what would life be like with nothing going on? Boring!

On that note I am determined to continue as is working on 2 web sites, 2 blogs, and a multitude of online programs along with starting a new business, being mother, grandmother, and friend....

To all my friends at myLot - big hugs and thank you so very much for keeping me in touch with reality and the real world along with all your support and encouragment.

To all my other readers, if your not yet a member please
Join me on myLot and meet a great variety and group of people from around the world.

No comments: