Sunday, February 03, 2008

ClixSense

I'm sure I've discussed ClixSense before but I think this is a good time to bring this Paid to Click (PTC) program up again. I've reached payout for the second time since joining and am very glad I paid for the upgrade on this one.

A word of warning - from my friends at myLot it seems not all countries get as many ads to view as the US members do but if you are looking for an easy program to earn with I can at least say "ClixSense DOES PAY" which is better than I can say for many programs out there.



Another tip for getting the most out of your ClixSense account is to login to your account more than once a day. I've found that if I login 3 or 4 times a day there are almost always more ads waiting for me to click on.

Also, and this is true for most all PTC programs - take a look at your categories if they give you an option of picking only a select number of areas to receive ads from. Marketing, internet, home business, anything having to do with online money making tends to offer more ads than say cooking, religion, or such.

Nature Inspired Handcrafts

Nature Inspired Handcrafts - Arts & Crafts Blog

By Faith Only

No comments: