Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shameless Plea for Help!


I am not a lazy person. I work and work and work but for the last few years have done nothing but go down hill. I’ve made the statement, “It’s like I take one step forward and two steps backwards.”

This has got to STOP. I see my first error in life as being centering too much on the negative. A dear friend who has been a tremendous help over the short time I’ve known him has become my ‘outlet for whining’. This is wrong on my part.

I am normally a happy person no matter what the situation and love nothing more than making other people smile and even laugh. One of my favorite sayings is ‘Smile at the world and the world will smile back’. My second favorite saying is ‘Laugh in the face of adversity’.

Next to my concentrating on the negative in my life I would have to say my next big problem is NOT asking for help. No matter how bad things seem to get I feel I should be able to solve my problems and half the world’s too by myself. This is stopping now.

I need HELP! I am NOT asking for hand-outs or freebies. All I am asking for is a little help from the thousands of people I have come in contact with over the years. The help I’m asking for will not cost you a penny and only a few minutes of your time – unless of course you would like to give more time. I minute or two a day would be spectacular :)

So, this is how YOU can help – I write for three different online web sites and I earn money each time someone reads one of my articles. I also submit photographs to a fourth site where all you have to do is look at the pictures I’ve taken and am sharing online.

You don’t have to buy anything, don’t have to subscribe (although you can if you would like), and I’m not asking you to sign up for anything. PLEASE, just read my articles, view my pictures, and share with your friends if you like. All of these help me tremendously and will be a great blessing to me. And, remember, when you bless others those blessings will come back to you multiplied.

Ok, that’s my shameless plea for help of course prayers are always appreciated too. If you are willing to help me I am listing here the four places I earn money from ‘visitors’. These are my profile pages so any of the articles or pictures take your pick and I pray you will enjoy.

You will find the majority of my original work on these sites:
Lansing Children's Books Examiner – here I write mainly reviews of children’s books.
Lansing City Guide Examiner – lots of things to do around Lansing & South Central Michigan.
Published Associated Content You never know what I am doing here, slideshows, reviews, commentaries, memoirs.
Photography on Redgage  - lots of flowers, sunrise, sunset, buildings, and what ever catches my eye, I do tend to take my camera most everywhere I go.


Thank you so very much for your help, may the Lord Bless you a million times over!


1 comment:

jonathan said...

unconditional love