Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day - Lansing Children’s Books Examiner

Father's Day is Sunday June 20, 2010 - check out these children's book reviews for some terrific books for children and fathers celebrating Father's Day and the bond between fathers and children:

A Father Like That by Charlotte Zolotow

Madagascar Escape 2 Africa father and son save the day         

My father is taller than a tree by Joseph Bruchac book review

Collection of books celebrating fathers for children

My Father, the Dog / Elizabeth Bluemle; illustrated by Randy Cecil.
I Miss You, Father Bear / by Else Holmelund Minarik
Father Bear's Special Day / by Else Holmelund Minarik; illustrated by Teri Lee.
A Wild Father's Day / by Sean Callahan
Happy Father's Day / Mercer Mayer
A Father's Day Thank You / by Janet Nolan
The Best Father's Day Present Ever / by Christine Loomis
Father's Day / by Ann Heinrichs
Father's Day / by Anne F. Rockwell
Biscuit Loves Father's Day / by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
The Secret Father's Day Present / by Andrew Clements
A Perfect Father's Day / by Eve Bunting
I Love My Daddy / by Sebastien Braun
Me and My Dad! / by Alison Ritchie, Alison Edgson (Illustrator)


No comments: