Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No more Christmas Articles this Year

I was hoping to publish at least two more Christmas articles but got sidetracked today. I ended up not researching for Christmas in countries around the world. Rather I have a mile long list (and research already done for several) articles that will come after the Holidays.
 
I plan to do a lot of traveling this coming year - not physically but in my imagination. I look forward to taking you with me on my journey around the world. You will also get the chance to meet many of my ancestors as we visit the lands where my family began.  
 
We will be visiting castles, farms, major cities, and small villages in England , France , Germany , among many others. You will get the chance to meet Kings and Queens , Native Americans, world travelers, and even a few authors along the way.
 
If I don't get the chance to chat with you before, I'm wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please keep the 'Christ' in Christmas and stay safe.


Peace and Joy,
Faith Draper aka byfaithonly
 
 
 

No comments: