Sunday, May 03, 2009

Selling Used Books



I have been a collector of books since around the age of 9 or 10 when my grandparents gave me my first 'real book' Heidi which I read a million times over the years. I have also moved a million times and after this last move decided it was time to let go of some 'things'. I am starting with books because they are the heaviest to move.

I plan to be working with craigslist and ebay while selling used books as well as some other things I'm ready to let go of but for right now am just doing it the old fashioned way ha ha ha - on my web site taking offers.

Right now I have mostly classics listed such as Mark Twain's collection of novels, a set by Louisa May Alcott (no, Little Women was not her only book) and an odd-ball collection of James Michener books. Although a little yellowed and certainly read all of my books have all of the pages and covers, both hardcovers and paperbacks.

If you are a lover of books, a collector, or just looking for something to read I would love it if you would stop by my site and take a look then drop me a line if interested in anything.

No comments: