Friday, February 08, 2008

Enough of That Business Stuff

Ok, had a few posts on Paid to Click programs now it's time for some fun. Over the last few months I have really neglected myLot but they are still there and still PAYING!

If your not familure with myLot you really should check into it because not only is it a terrific way to make some easy money from home but a great place to make new friends and just do some socializing or networking online without concern - myLot staff does a great job of monitoring discussions.

I find it hard to believe that I've now been a member of myLot for a year because it certainly doesn't seem that long - I've gotten paid many many times, made some lifelong friends, and learned a ton about different areas of the country and world. Not to mention it's a great place to practice up on my writing skills :)

My only problem with myLot is I've had several people join with my referral ID but then they don't do anything. What's with that? If you are not active you are not going to earn anything, make friends, or benifit from the system. How difficult can it be to respond to the 1000s of discussions, post your own discussions (ok I have more trouble with this one), upload and share your latest photos, visit some of the many blogs and leave comments?

There are so many ways that you can earn money at myLot there is no exhause in my book not to be making some money - I would love to have you join myLot but would be thrilled to death to have you as an active member there - be sure to check your 'friends' and you'll see me requesting to be your friend. I do my best to respond to my friend's discussions and get an e-mail notification anytime a friend posts one.

If you join using my referral ID, byfaithonly, you will automatically get an invitation to become one of my friends. I highly recommend you do this as this is how I will know when you post a discussion - and I love responding to my friends discussions. Also feel free to send me a private message there if I can help you in any way!
www.myLot.com?ref=byfaithonly

No comments: