Saturday, October 27, 2007

Very Very Busy

Afraid I've been very lax on posting to both Faith's Daily Life and Business Blog and Nature Inspired Handcrafts Blog.

Fact of the matter is my 'internet life' as been pushed aside for some time now but the new business is growing and I am loving it although there are times I am over whelmed and miss my online friends.

So what have I been doing while not setting at the computer writing? Well one of my favorite projects has been 'dream catchers'. I've always been facinated by them but have never made them before.

Thanks to the internet and the wealth of knowledge available I did some research on both how to make them and the history of dreamcatchers .

If you'd like to know more details about how I'm making dream catchers please visit Nature Inspired Handcrafts Blog I'll be making a more detailed post there shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love dream catchers. Thanks for stopping by my sites! I really enjoy meeting fellow crafters!