Saturday, June 02, 2007

Clix Sense - Tip

Ok, I totally messed up on this one. I had read this in the FAQs for ClixSense but was so excited about the great earnings that I forgot to take care of it...

If you are a member of ClixSense and have not read or taken care of this you may want to before the next payout.

So what's the deal/tip? ClixSense pays via checks (no PayPal or such). When you reach payout there is a $3 'processing fee' they charge for cutting your check. The default payout for ClixSense is $10. When you earn over $10 they are going to send you a check at the end of the month minus their $3 fee.

You can however go into your profile section and change your payout to a higher amount: $20, $50, $100 etc. Do the math here! If you are earning $10 a month (I earned over that) they are going to charge $3 - that's $3 out of your earnings. If this happens for let's say 5 months that adds up to $15 out of your earnings.

Now, if you sent your automatic payout to $50 and it takes you 5 months to reach that amount you're going to be charged $3. That ads up to an extra $12 in your pocket.

Just a little FYI - I raised my payout to $50, ClixSense has been around a long time and I really don't think they are going to be going any place before I reach that amount.

Happy Clicking and if your not a member of ClixSense you may want to check into this great paying site - Just click ClixSense to get started.

No comments: