Saturday, April 28, 2012

Amazed at having a Great Day!

It never ceases to amaze me when a day you would have thought was going to be horrid turns out to be a great day. True, it doesn't happen often but when it does you just can't resist celebrating.

The day started out on a bad note - I didn't get any sleep at all. Am guessing I just had so much on my mind but that tends to set into motion messed up sugar levels, depressed, and of course just down right tired.

However it seems powers higher than myself had other things in mind for me and even without sleep I was the most productive at work I've been in weeks. Actually got some chores done that have needing doing for months but just never seemed to have either the time or energy to do them.

Along with that I took a little time to take some photos :) I know, just what I need "more pictures" but I love taking photographs of nature and animals and got both today.

So, have  you ever had a day you really thought was going to be horrid turn out to be a Great Day? Would love to hear your stories!

Don't forget you can see more of my photos
at www.redgage.com/byfaithonly 

Wishing you a wonder day!

1 comment:

oil painting gossip said...

Thank you for your sharing.The photos are very beautiful.I like your blog very much.