Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lighting for Your House

I certainly wish I'd found this site, Farreys.com about a month ago. We've been doing 'remodeling' in the basement (a walkout) and have purchased several lighting fixtures for the bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a mini-kitchen.

This site has about every kind of lighting available for you home or business and some terrific prices. I found a few of the actual fixtures such as some Hinkley light fixtures and the prices were lower than what we paid at a local discount store.

In the near future we're going to be adding some outdoor lighting and I've already bookmarked the Sea Gull lighting pages as they have some lighting fixtures I would love to have on our patio like the Praire Collection as well as a couple flood lights.

If your thinking about updating the lighting in your house you will surely want to check out Farreys.com before you buy your lighting fixtures for anything from fine art lamps to outdoor lighting.

No comments: