Friday, July 27, 2007

This Burns Me - Earning Sites with False Promises

The screen shot below is from the home page of the Paid to Click site 'Show Me The Cash' - well, I was particularly impressed with line 3 here - 3 cents per ad!



Well, you can imagine my disappointment when after over a week membership and my earnings are still at 0.00 Yep, I haven't earned a thing for one specific reason I refuse to waste my time clicking on the ads.

When you look at the screen shot below you can see why - points on a 30 second timer. Nope I'm a bit upset with the false advertising on this program and am not going to waste space on my blog including a banner for this program.



Note - If you like spending your time clicking for next to nothing feel free to join by clicking on the title of this post.

Faith Draper (byfaithonly)
Faith's Daily Life and Business Blog
ByFaithOnly.com

No comments: