Wednesday, May 09, 2007

aPairOf Paid to Read E-mail

I'm not really sure where I stand with aPairOf at this time but thought I'd through it out there for anyone who may be interested.

The earnings are very low and from what I've seen so far the majority of the ads they send are for searchs so if you want to earn with aPairOf you will want to make sure you select that as a catagory of interest or you may not get many e-mails at all. I have however seen a good share of $.01 ads.

Details from the Site:
• 10c sign up bonus
• 0.5c,0.8c,1c emails
• Low $1 payout, via PayPal
• Reach Payout In Several Days!
• Payments will be made within 72 hours
• We Don't Accept Members Using Proxy Or AOL!
• We only accept new signup from countries in the below list: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States

Become a Member of aPairOf

1 comment:

Dennis said...

In the realm of PTC/PTR, Apairof is pretty good. I just got paid for the first time ($5.35) and I had read elsewhere that they are a paying site. 1 cent emails have a 45 sec timer. The .5 cent emails have no timer. This one is working for me.

http://blogevolve.com/blog/djbtol